Assistant to Management/Owners & Floor Manager
The ideal candidate should have matric, be able to speak Afrikaans and English, have retail experience, basic computer skills, leadership and good people skills and be able to work in a team.
The assistant will work under the direction and supervision of the owners and will support and assist them.
Tasks and responsibilities:
1) Interaction with customers and others on a daily basis
2) Evaluation of clients running/walking gate to prescribe the correct shoe type
3) Assisting in the organization of races and water points (road races and cross country),pre-entries and reconciliation of entries received
4) Store and stock control
5) Administrative functions
6) Marketing of equipment and races
7) Provision of induction training to new employees on products and work environment
8) Duties not included in the job description may be required to be performed
9) Ensure that personnel also perform tasks
Email your CV, Photo of yourself to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 November 2015